family, Free Books, Giveaway, Grave Mercy, Horse Camp, Julie Kagawa, Madeline Miller, Micol Ostow, Nate LeBoutillier, Nick James, Nicole Helget, Rebecca Wade, Robin LaFevers, Skyship Academy, The Iron Queen, The Song of Achilles, The Whispering House
I am so excited to type this post out. Seriously, one of my favorite things to do EVER is to give people things! So…with that being said, I felt like celebrating the 500 follower milestone by doing just that.
What am I giving away you ask?? Why, a box of books of course!! This box will contain 7, SEVEN, lovely books. Some are ARCs, and they are a mix of different genres. Here is the line-up for the Box of Books:
1. Skyship Academy (The Pearl Wars) by Nick James [ARC]
2. Horse Camp by Nicole Helget & Nate LeBoutillier [ARC]
3. Family by Micol Ostow
4. The Whispering House by Rebecca Wade [ARC]
5. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
6. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
7. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers [ARC]-This has been one of my favorite books of 2012 so far. Be warned…You will NOT be able to put this down!
Want to know how to enter? Comment below what your favorite book of 2011 was. That’s it! If you want more chances to win, follow me on twitter @kpsimmon and tweet about it. Just post the tweet address in the comments below. 3 ways to enter! This contest will end Friday, April 20th, at midnight CST.
So, that’s it! And as they say in Hunger Games…Good luck! And may the odds be Ev-ah in your favor!